Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Hey everyone,
Welcome to my blog. This first blog of mine is actually an in class assignment. My Honors Communication 1 Class teacher asked all students to

  • embed at least 2 images within the blog
  • Create at least 2 links: one to a site we visit often and another that willl be each students future domian name
  • Create a list of links to the other students' blogs.


    The site I visit most often in Facebook.
When I am in the mood for music I will go to Pandora.
My Future Domain name will be jjpopperaccomplishments.


My fellow Honors Communications Classmates are
Kendall Billy Ian John TJ Sarah Russell David Mike


Below from left to right: A picture of my ice climbing in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory,Standing near W.B Yeats' grave in Ireland, and performing with my classmates from a performing arts school.



No comments:

Post a Comment